Sunday, January 9, 2011

Week One: Going to the Mattreses!

Well 2011 is a week old now. It has been an interesting week. My husband had minor surgery on Wednesday, my son had a croup attack on Friday and my daughter has been battling a cold. I had to attach this week by basically "going to the mattresses". I had to treat this week like a war, not knowing when I would need to fight.
Even with all the craziness going on I was able to make some positive changes in my physical health. I joined a "dump your plump" team, and having other women encouraging me to work out has been wonderful. I have pretty much kept to my diet, although I did use chocolate as one of my "weapons of combat" on Thursday, but even then didn't overindulge.
I have also been able to keep my before bedtime routine, and it really has helped me fall asleep easier...(now if I could just work on staying asleep, but that is really in my kids hands!)
Have I kept each resolution perfectly this week....no, but surprisingly I do not feel discouraged. This week threw alot of obstacles my way, along with alot of stress, but I feel like I have come out of it victorious! Tired....but victorious!

No comments:

Post a Comment