Thursday, July 7, 2011

My Goals for July...A Few Days Late!!

June flew by! I did well on my de-cluttering, but still have a ways to go. The garage is still the bane of my existence! It is just so easy to close the door and forget about it!
July is supposed to my month to either finish my unfinished projects or get rid of them. It goes well with the left over de-cluttering that I have to do.
July is going to also be my month to get back to the way I was in February, before all the craziness with Reagan started. It has been nine weeks now since her last seizure and I feel like both her and I are starting to get back to "normal".
After her incident I stopped working out and I stopped caring about what I was eating. Because of that I have put on all the weight I had lost. I started working out last week and have actually lost a pound! Baby steps..right?
I also went to see my doctor to kind of check in and make sure that physically I am ok. My thyroid is a little wonky, so we are fixing that.
I am also going to church this Sunday for the first time in a very long time. While my relationship with God is better than it has been in years, I feel like I need to get back into a fellowship.
Over all I feel like I am coming out of a fog.
My little girl, happy, healthy and full of life!

2 comments:

  1. Why don't we work on that garage together while I'm there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for you! What church are you heading to? We'll probably be heading to our church at 9:30 on Sunday. Also, let me know when/if you want help with the garage. I can either send Steven to lift things or help you organize/clean.

    ReplyDelete